Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Valencia County Club: Saturday, November 2, 2014


On Saturday afternoon, on a warm and breezy day, I drove down to North Naples to meet a client.  He was transferred to a new job a couple of months ago and is searching for a home for when his wife and children join him.  Three  adorable energetic boys and a great wife.  I met he family the last time we out shopping for homes.  They had to return up north to return to school(even the wife, as she is a teacher) and my client will take a video of any possible future homes.
We arranged to meet at 2:30 at the gated entrance to Valencia County Club.  There is a guard stationed there 24 hours a day.  Valencia is one of the communities off of Immokalee Road in North Naples.  Most of these communities are family oriented with community pools, tennis courts, basketball and a clubhouse.  Valencia has all of these amenities and is an attractive place with nice landscaping, peaceful roads and an 18 hole golf course.  The Association are $282.00 Monthly and include Cable, Irrigation Water, Lawn/Land Maintenance, Recreational Facilities, Security and Trash Removal
My client had wished to see two homes, one with a private pool and one with a lake view.  They were both spacious, one with 2600 square feet and other nearly 3000 square.  Both were two story houses.  Both had modern features, being building 2004 and 2005, respectively, with granite countertops and nice wood cabinets.  Although the lake view was extremely peaceful, my client thought that his kids would enjoy the pool more, and my client and his wife are all about the kids.






 
After my client and I parted ways, I decided to give in to my hunger pains and drive down 41 to Mama Mia's.  The food at this unassuming, strip mall restaurant is unbelievable.  I ordered a meatball parm sandwich and there are not words to describe it . . . heavenly comes  close.

Karen "Kate" Nichols: Flbeachrealtor@gmail.com (239)849-3064

No comments:

Post a Comment