Monday, August 31, 2015

Searching on Sanibel

I don't know how many people have told me that they are simply in love with Sanibel, but it's not a small number of folks.  So, I'm always on the lookout for good deals on Sanibel, as the real estate at this locale is not inexpensive. A great home just came onto the market, a foreclosure:
Located in the heart of Sanibel Island, this piling home has 1311 square feet under air and over 3000 total square footage. There's a huge lanai overlooking the lush landscaping and nature that defines Sanibel.  Situated on 
.3 acres.  Listed at $395,200.
Sanibel is well known for the amazing seashells on gorgeous white beaches and the Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge, situated on over one-third of the land mass in Sanbel.  I love shelling and I love the nature and the birds in Ding Darling, but there's another place in Sanibel that deserves some attention:  Bennett's Fresh Roast, a coffee shop.

Now, I'm not a donut person, but this establishment makes the best donuts that I have ever eaten in my life.  I partiuclarly love their glazed variety.  


Karen "Kate" Nichols
Flbeachrealtor@gmail.com
Premier Florida Realty of SWFL
C: 239-849-3064

No comments:

Post a Comment